Life Blood Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life Blood Academy

For players of Imperion who are members of the league Life Blood Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Say Hi! to every one~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wizard_andy

Say Hi! to every one~ Empty
PostSubject: Say Hi! to every one~   Say Hi! to every one~ EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:24 am

Hi, guys,
Nice to know you here. I'm a new player, I have already send my application to join ur league,hoping I can join u. Euric,thanks again u replay my email. Kizzy, I'm your neighbor, hope we can help eachother.
Back to top Go down
Dark_reign

Dark_reign

PostSubject: Re: Say Hi! to every one~   Say Hi! to every one~ EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:21 am

hi wizard_andy nice to see new faces join the league
welcome and consider your self at home
i was hoping that you have planets at G2 but it is ok
if you need anything let me know and i'll do my best
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say Hi! to every one~   Say Hi! to every one~ EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:23 pm

welcome to the academy
feel free to make yourself at home Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lifebloodacademy.forumotion.com
wizard_andy

PostSubject: Re: Say Hi! to every one~   Say Hi! to every one~ EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:16 am

Thank you~~~

I'm a chinese, living in BeiJing. If you want to know BeiJing I will find some interested thing to show you~. Very Happy

My planet not strong enough to buliding a Wormhole=.=~If you need I will buliding one to colonial a planet in G2 ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Dark_reign

Dark_reign

PostSubject: Re: Say Hi! to every one~   Say Hi! to every one~ EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 am

Dear wizard_andy you don't need to rush yourself
it was just an innocent comment i was just wishing if more of G2 guys joined the league
most of the league here are from G1 the same galaxy you'r in
do your best to build up your forces and planet for now
and good luck
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Say Hi! to every one~   Say Hi! to every one~ EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:31 pm

i can send you some supplies, no worries Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lifebloodacademy.forumotion.com
SlayerRoberts

PostSubject: Re: Say Hi! to every one~   Say Hi! to every one~ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm new to the game, but no to this type of game. I friend suggested it to me. I came looking for a league immedietly and was fortunate enough to find a league I like that was also willing to take me Smile

I have 3 kids. Ages 7,4,1. Oh BTW, I'm a girl, even thougth you can't tell by the name.
Back to top Go down
xendragon

PostSubject: Welcome to your new home   Say Hi! to every one~ EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:32 am

sorry everyone iv been busy as of late and havent had much time to check the forum. but i figured i would pop on and say welcome to all of our new brothers and sisters. and please if anyone needs help or just need to talk to someone msg me and i will do my best. anyway everyone welcome an consider yourselfs part of the lifeblood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Hi! to every one~   Say Hi! to every one~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Say Hi! to every one~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life Blood Academy :: Imperion World Category :: Imperion World :: ~L.B.A~ League-
Jump to: